Our Welcome to Tilburg event last Saturday was a very fun and delicious way to spend the afternoon. With bites to eat, drinks to test and competitions to win, it was an exciting, yet relaxed way for expats to explore the city and get to know one another better. Check out our 2018 Welcome to Tilburg Facebook album for a look at more of the festivities!
- Morning coffee with tîc 7 December 2020 Become a member to join this special event!
- Netflix Party 11 December 2020
- Ugly Christmas Sweater borrel! 18 December 2020 Become a member to join this special event!
- Morning coffee with tíc 21 December 2020
- Book Club: To Kill a Mocking Bird 11 January 2021
Tags: Aim Aroy, association, Borrel, Burgemeester Tilburg, Cat's Back, children, club, De Wagon, Dutch, education, Expats, fun, Gemeente Tilburg, happy hour, HECS, Holland Expat Center South, International, international move, jade, Jamie Oliver's Pizzeria, Mayor of Tilburg, Mercure, Municipality of Tilburg, Netherlands, PenD Care, shogun, Social Event, Social Event, Spoorzone, Theo Weterings, TIC, tilburg, TilburgInternationalClub, Welcome to Tilburg, yolonda van rielBy tilburg international club in Activities on .