tilburg international club is a “vereniging” and is required to have a Board of Directors to steer activities of the club. Several board positions are essential to running the club including the position of Secretary. Anne van Oorschot just stepped down from the role after 4 years in the position (maximum years allowed according to our club constitution). So, we have an open spot and would very much appreciate some help in this area.
As Secretary/Membership, you would be a member of tíc’s Board of Directors recording board meetings and decisions, assisting with Membership enrolment and inquiries, helping steer the direction of tíc’s activities, and of course, having a lot of fun while contributing to Tilburg’s international community. This is a voluntary position and all board members work closely together to provide support for all club functions, as needed.
- Ability to attend board meetings once every 4 – 6 weeks
- Record and distribute Board meeting minutes to board members within 1 week of last meeting
- Maintain new and existing membership records
- Responding to membership inquiries from online media sources
- Preparing agenda and distributing proxy ballots for Annual General Meeting ( 1 x year)
- Present summary of membership at the Annual General Meeting (1 x year)
- Preferably have a knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
- Have fun!!
We really do need your help, so if you are interested in chatting further about this position, please let us know!
#Tilburg #Expatlife #BoardofDirectors #volunteer #Secretary