- Book Club: Slaughterhouse 5 4 September 2019
- tíc Welcomes You to Tilburg! 7 September 2019
Did you know that #tíburginternationalclub regularly posts on Facebook? Read our latest posts, and comments, click on the links to news in and around Tilburg, Brabant and The Netherlands and see our photograph and watch short videos of our events.
We regularly share information about local news, area events, #Dutch culture and much more! You can also see all of our invitations to tíc events, making it that much easier to stay up-to-date on all of our club activities. We also pass along news articles, requests for participation and much more from local businesses and organisations who would like to specifically stay in touch with the international community in and around Brabant.
Join us on Facebook @tílintclub to keep up with the latest tílburginternationalclub happenings as well as events in around the Tilburg area!
#tilburginternationalclub #expatlife #Facebook #news
The #TilburgInternationalClub is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to join 2 other Event Team members in organizing, planning and hosting club events.
- Search for and propose ideas for cultural, educational and/or social events that fit the interests of tíc membership
- Organize facilities and manage event details
- Socialize with members to ensure a fun member experience
- Proactively handle any issues on the event day
- Provide feedback/critique Event Team leader
- Maintain event registrations
- Respond to email enrolments
- Some knowledge of Google Drive and Sheets
- Ability to attend planned events
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Have fun!
Interested? Send us a note!
#tilburginternationalclub #expatlife #expatclub #eventsteam #volunteer
Would you like to know who we are?
🔝 OUR MISSION
tíc is a non-profit volunteer organization that:
- 🔹 Provides social, educational and networking activities for expatriates and internationals living in and around Tilburg
- 🔹 Represents the international community to local governmental bodies; and
- 🔹 Aims to further positive relations among people of different nationalities.
🔝 TIC Fast Facts
- 🔹 tíc hosted an opening reception in March 2008 for international citizens from 29 different countries!
- 🔹 Our official partner is MidPoint Brabant
- 🔹 Our sponsors include Holland Expat Center South (HECS), Tilburg University and P&D Care
- 🔹 Organizations such as Tilburg University and Rhenus Logistics have subsidized their employee’s annual dues!
- 🔹 Members benefit from our relationships with Fontys Dance Academy, Sligro Tilburg and Theaters Tilburg
- 🔹 Currently, our club has over 100 members from 31 different countries!
- 🔹 A variety of tíc activities are held in and around the center of town and many are free of charge to members.
- 🔹 Our association (“Vereniging”) is a family club, so the annual €50 dues covers partners and children participating in club activities.
- 🔹 Guests are welcome to attend two (2) events as a guest to get a better feel for the club and its members before joining!.
🔝 Expats in Brabant
tíc welcomes internationals, living and/or working in the Netherlands, who would like to:
- 🔹 Join other expats for social and educational activities
- 🔹 Expand personal and business networks
- 🔹 Introduce partners and children to new people in a relaxed and fun social atmosphere
- 🔹 Learn more about the Tilburg, Noord Brabant and the Netherlands
🔛 At home in the Netherlands
tíc helps internationals feel more at home in the Netherlands. We strive to help ease the adjustment process with practical tips, advice and information on daily life in the Netherlands. We offer a relaxed and fun social atmosphere for introducing partners and children to new people and for learning more about the Tilburg, Noord Brabant and the Netherlands. tíc can be an invaluable “home away from home” resource.
#Tilburg #Expat #Membership # Mission #Brabant