We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer* to help us with our club finances!
Our current Treasurer is moving on from her role and we are looking to fill this important position within the club Board of Directors. Don’t know much about finance, but you’re detail oriented? No problem, we can fully train you to take over!
The Treasurer plays an important role in the club by overseeing all of our financial matters. Being part of the Board also means that you get to meet a lot of people from different cultures and countries, you can contribute to club activities that benefit the international community, and you have the potential to gain new skills.
Most of all, its a lot of fun!
What would you do as Treasurer?
- Prepare and send invoices to vendors and sponsors
- Track funds received and spent for every club activity
- Invoice and report on membership dues collected
- Maintain accurate financial records throughout the club year
- Pay bills and reimbursements promptly
- Reconcile bank statements
- Coordinate the club audit at the end of every year
- Prepare regular reports for the Board
*You must be a member or become a member to serve in this volunteer position.
You’ll joining a board the words well together, supports each other and knows how to have fun!
Interested in learning more? Contact us so we can set up a time to chat!