Home » Social Media
Category Archives: Social Media
- Book Club: Becoming 21 October 2019
- Pumpkin Carving 26 October 2019
- tícMovie Night 22 November 2019
- Worstenbrood Workshop 26 November 2019
Did you know that #tíburginternationalclub regularly posts on Facebook? Facebook is a social networking website where users can post comments, share photographs and post links to news or other interesting content on the web, chat live, and watch short-form video.
We share information about local news, area events, #Dutch culture and much more! You can also see all of our invitations to tíc events making it that much easier to stay up-to-date on all of our club activities. We also pass along news articles, requests for participation and much more from local businesses and organisations who would like to specifically stay in touch with the international community in and around Tilburg.
Join us on Facebook @tílintclub to keep up with the latest tílburginternationalclub happenings as well as events in around the Tilburg area!
#tilburginternationalclub #expatlife #Facebook #news
Last year, the logo of the tilburg international club underwent a make-over thanks to Bas van Steensel of Studio Stoom! The meaning and story behind our updated identity is an interesting one;
- The “tíc” showcased in our new logo is how we affectionately refer to our club.
- The blue, complimented by the orange circles, embodies the City of Tilburg within the Netherlands.
- The coloured circles exemplify our members made up of individuals from all nationalities.
- And last, but not least, the shape of the globe signifies the international nature of our organisation.
tilburg international club has undergone a make-over thanks to Bas van Steensel of Studio Stoom! Although, we are already using the new logo, most notably on our recently designed tíc bags, our updated identity deserves an official announcement.
Over the past 10 years, tíc has grown in many different ways from its membership base and types of activities to its partnerships and sponsors. And, with the current popularity of image presentation on all of the various social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and many others, it was definitely time to refresh our appearance.
We needed a modern emblem to symbolise the breadth of our membership as well as our overall goals as a club. So, Bas gave us what we asked for in this thoughtfully constructed, contemporary design.
• The “tíc” showcased in our new logo is how we affectionately refer to our club.
• The blue, complimented by the orange circles, embodies the City of Tilburg within the Netherlands.
• The coloured circles exemplify our members made up of individuals from all nationalities.
•. And last, but not least, the shape of the globe signifies the international nature of our organisation.
We thank Bas for his thoughtful consideration of our needs as well as for his time and effort in making this a logo we are proud to display.
Though we have a new look, underneath the make-up and fancy clothes,
tíc is the same, solid organisation dedicated to helping expats
better understand the people and culture of the Netherlands
as well as providing a relaxed social atmosphere for meeting new people.
#international #expatlife #club #Tilburg #branding
WE WANT YOUR PICTURES 📷
Interested in having your pictures featured on the Tilburg International Club Instagram account? We can make that happen! Share your pictures with us to have the chance to get your own instagram story!
Old pictures? New pictures? Tips for expats? Fairs? Enjoying Tilburg/Noord Brabant life? We appreciate everything!
#Expats #Tilburg #Instagram #pictures