Home » Social Media
Category Archives: Social Media
- Dordrecht Xmas Market 14 December 2019
- Xmas Borrel 20 December 2019 at 7:30 pm – 12:00 am Café Bakker, Heuvel 44, Heuvel 45, 5038 CS Tilburg, Pays-Bas
- Book Club: The Lost Girls of Paris 9 January 2020
- tíc holiday dinner 11 January 2020 at 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm Anvers Brasserie & Beer Cafe, Oude Markt 8, 5038 TJ Tilburg, Pays-Bas
This past June, tíc chose to support the charity Nacht van de Vluchteling (Night of the Refugees). A small of group of tíc members not only participated in the event by walking a 20 km route, they also raised a total €950 for the foundation!
This year, our members voted on their choice of charity from a list of worthy causes including the Ronald McDonald Huis Middenwest-Brabant (Tilburg), CARE Nederland, WorldGranny, Connect2Us and Moviera (Tilburg).
We are happy to announce that tíc will be supporting Make-A-Wish Nederland this year through combined contributions of time, goods and monetary donations from the Tilburg MeiMarkt. We’re proud to be working with Make-A-Wish and we look forward to raising awareness for this charity.
#tilburginternationalclub #expatlife #volunteer #goodcause #makeawishfoundation
Last year, the logo of the tilburg international club underwent a make-over thanks to Bas van Steensel of Studio Stoom! The meaning and story behind our updated identity is an interesting one;
- The “tíc” showcased in our new logo is how we affectionately refer to our club.
- The blue, complimented by the orange circles, embodies the City of Tilburg within the Netherlands.
- The coloured circles exemplify our members made up of individuals from all nationalities.
- And last, but not least, the shape of the globe signifies the international nature of our organisation.
tilburg international club has undergone a make-over thanks to Bas van Steensel of Studio Stoom! Although, we are already using the new logo, most notably on our recently designed tíc bags, our updated identity deserves an official announcement.
Over the past 10 years, tíc has grown in many different ways from its membership base and types of activities to its partnerships and sponsors. And, with the current popularity of image presentation on all of the various social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and many others, it was definitely time to refresh our appearance. (more…)
WE WANT YOUR PICTURES 📷
Interested in having your pictures featured on the Tilburg International Club Instagram account? We can make that happen! Share your pictures with us to have the chance to get your own instagram story!
Old pictures? New pictures? Tips for expats? Fairs? Enjoying Tilburg/Noord Brabant life? We appreciate everything!
#Expats #Tilburg #Instagram #pictures