tíc has started a new partnership with Bosch and we are excited to have the support of this employer of choice. Bosch is supporting its international employees by encouraging cultural enrichment and forming social networks through participation in the Tilburg International Club.
How To Join tíc
If you are an international (non-Dutch), full-time employee at Bosch, Bosch will pay for your first year of membership!
Simply complete the online Membership Form below to start the application process.
Once we receive your completed online membership form, we will confirm your membership within 3 to 5 business days. We will send you a payment request for your membership dues and once your dues are paid, you can then request a reimbursement from Bosch.
Shortly after, you will receive a new member packet, your membership card, the tíc constitution and by-laws.
As a tíc member, you receive many benefits from being a club member including:
- 🔹 networking and socializing with other internationals,
- 🔹 participating in fun and cultural-enriching activities,
- 🔹 attending educational lectures at no cost,
- 🔹 membership to Book Club at no additional cost
- 🔹 first drinks at borrels (happy hour) at no cost,
- 🔹 trips to other cities and attractions offered at very attractive prices,
- 🔹 access to the Tilburg Sligro (volume shopping store) located on the Ringbaan Zuid (must show membership card),
- 🔹 a tíc welcome gift
As a Bosch employee, joining tíc could hardly be easier!