tíc has continued a great partnership with Tilburg University for the past 10 years. The University supports its international employees with relocation services and integration programs. And, TU encourages cultural enrichment and forming social networks through participation in the Tilburg International Club.
How To Join tíc
If you are an international (non-Dutch), full-time employee (including international PhD candidates) at Tilburg University, the University will pay your membership dues for your first 2 years of membership!
Simply complete the online Membership Form to start the application process. Once we receive your completed online membership form, we will confirm your membership within 1 to 3 business days. We will also contact Tilburg University directly on your behalf for membership dues.
Shortly after, you will receive a new member packet that includes your membership card, the tíc constitution and by-laws.
As a tíc member, you receive many benefits from being a club member including:
- 🔹 networking and socializing with other internationals,
- 🔹 participating in fun and cultural-enriching activities,
- 🔹 attending educational lectures at no cost,
- 🔹 membership to Book Club and the Walking Club at no additional cost
- 🔹 first drinks at the monthly borrels (happy hour) at no cost,
- 🔹 trips to other cities and attractions offered at very attractive prices,
- 🔹 access to the Tilburg Sligro (volume shopping store) located on the Ringbaan Zuid (must show membership card),
- 🔹 a tíc welcome gift
As a Tilburg University employee, joining tíc could hardly be easier! We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you have more questions? Just complete the form below and let us know!