Home » Posts tagged 'abdij'
Tag Archives: abdij
- tícMovie Night 30 October 2020
- Dutch School System presentation 12 November 2020
- tícWalkie Talkies 15 November 2020
- tícMovie Night 20 November 2020
- Book Club: A Long Petal of the Sea 24 November 2020
- Cupcake Decorating Workshop 10 December 2020
- tícWalkie Talkies 12 December 2020
3 Nov. 2019. Here are a few reviews from our walkers!
A lovely rainy walk with a fascinating bit of local history thrown in.
We started with 15 enthusiastic walkers at the La Trappe Brouwerij for a 8km loop around the areas of Koningshoeven and Moerenburg. Despite the soggy weather, everyone had a good time
chatting and getting to know one another. Afterwards, we found a spot
inside the brewery to have a drink together afterwards.
Take a look at some of our other fun walks!
This coming Saturday, we will be heading back to Koningshoeven monastery to visit the Trappist Brewery, famous for La Trappe beer. For #ThrowbackThursday, let’s take a look at our tour from 2013!
17 October 2013. by Patricia Gonzalez. “The most beautiful sound in the world is silence. When it is quiet you can listen to yourself and others. Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom. Silence starts with attention and what you give attention grows. Silence is the white between the written lines. Things become more intense in silence. Taste the silence.” (more…)