Home » Posts tagged 'beer tasting'
Tag Archives: beer tasting
Register for our Upcoming Events!
- Blikken Festijn @ RAW 8 April 2023
- Book Club: Small Great Things 18 April 2023
“Beerophiles” gather… hilarity ensues
16 April 2021 12:11 / Leave a comment
5 March 2021. by Essi Koskela. Unlike the several devoted beerophiles attending the tic beer tasting event, I was hesitant at first. My preference has settled in the plain pilsje and lager after years of empirical research, and I was not sure I was ready to challenge this concept.
Unfooled by my prejudice, I set out to experience the selection of four local craft beers: a hazy landbier (Beerze Classic), IPA, a subtle triple (School Strafwerk), and a thick, rich porter (Engelbertus Zachte Heelmeester). Joining us online was our beer master, Hans from HetBierMoment. Thanks to tic, 4 beers + a beer glass were delivered straight to each participant’s door. That’s tic service at its best! (more…)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)