Home » Posts tagged 'beer tasting'
Tag Archives: beer tasting
Register for our Upcoming Events!
- tíc Morning Mug 18 May 2021
- Poker Clinic 20 May 2021
- tic Morning Mug 24 May 2021
- Book Club: Parable of the Sower 25 May 2021
- tíc Morning Mug 1 June 2021
- tic Morning Mug 7 June 2021
- tíc Morning Mug 15 June 2021
- tic Morning Mug 21 June 2021
5 March 2021. by Essi Koskela. Unlike the several devoted beerophiles attending the tic beer tasting event, I was hesitant at first. My preference has settled in the plain pilsje and lager after years of empirical research, and I was not sure I was ready to challenge this concept.
Unfooled by my prejudice, I set out to experience the selection of four local craft beers: a hazy landbier (Beerze Classic), IPA, a subtle triple (School Strafwerk), and a thick, rich porter (Engelbertus Zachte Heelmeester). Joining us online was our beer master, Hans from HetBierMoment. Thanks to tic, 4 beers + a beer glass were delivered straight to each participant’s door. That’s tic service at its best! (more…)