Home » Posts tagged 'brunch'
Tag Archives: brunch
Register for our Upcoming Events!
- Intl Focus Group/Volunteer Borrel 8 June 2023
- TICnic 25 June 2023
- Book Club: Nine Parts of Desire 4 September 2023
- TIC Welcome Event 16 September 2023
Together again at the Holiday Brunch
8 April 2022 13:30 / Leave a comment
review by Aurora Blasco Sancho
20 Feb 2022. After first contact with the Tilburg International Club in the last Borrel in February, this was my first event since I became a member. After months of not being able to have in-person events, we were finally able to get together again for the Holiday Brunch. A total of 27 members met up in the atrium of the Cinecitta. We enjoyed chatting a bit with a welcome drink and getting acquainted/reacquainted before going settling in for our brunch.
Tic hosted their annual Holiday Brunch which was held @Cinecittà where we had a reserved area. The place was very cozy and everything was very good organized by TIC.
I felt very welcomed by Jolonda, Mala and Lily. Our table companions were very nice and the truth is that time flew by. I’m looking forward to the next event to discover new people and meet a couple of familiar faces.
Thank you TIC!”
Check our our picture gallery!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)