Home » Posts tagged 'Expatriates'
Tag Archives: Expatriates
- Annual General Meeting 22 October 2020
- tícMovie Night 30 October 2020
- Dutch School System presentation 12 November 2020
- tícWalkie Talkies 15 November 2020
- tícMovie Night 20 November 2020
- Book Club: A Long Petal of the Sea 24 November 2020
- Cupcake Decorating Workshop 10 December 2020
- tícWalkie Talkies 12 December 2020
16 Mar 2019. Review by Jessica Lipe. The Saturday night before St. Patrick’s Day, a group of tíc members dressed mostly in green gathered at the most Irish place in Tilburg- Ruby’s Irish pub to raise a glass of Guinness in celebration of Irish heritage.
When we arrived at the pub, we caught the final moments of the tense 6 Nations Rugby championship (Scotland v England). As the match ended in a draw amidst a chorus of boos and cheers, we began our night of chatting and getting to know newer members of the club.
This weekend we’ll meet up again for our annual St. Patrick’s Day borrel. For #ThrowbackThursday, here’s a look at our gathering from 2 years ago!
Review by Andrew Kelly. This year was a special year as St. Patrick’s day, the national holiday of my home country, the Republic of Ireland, coincided with a Friday. So, the TIC team decided to combine the monthly borrel with a St. Patrick’s day celebration and, of course, have it at Ruby’s Irish bar. (more…)