Home » Posts tagged 'food'
Tag Archives: food
- tícMovie Night 22 November 2019 Cinecitta, Willem II Straat 29, 5038 BA Tilburg, Netherlands
- Worstenbrood Workshop 26 November 2019 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm De Smaeck van Brabant, Kerkstraat 8, 5056 AC Berkel-Enschot, Pays-Bas
- Event team meeting 28 November 2019 at 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Anna Paulownahof 199, 5038 VZ Tilburg, Pays-Bas
- Book Club: The 100 Secret Senses 2 December 2019
- Tic event Jess 5 December 2019 at 8:30 pm – 11:00 pm Rentmeesterhof 26n5046 MZ Tilburg, Brabant-SeptentrionalnPays-Bas
Tomorrow we’ll meet up again at the Hap Stap Festival. In honor of Throwback Thursday, here’s a look back at the TIC experience from last year!
The weather was perfect for an evening of munching and kletzen at the 22nd annual Hap Stap Festival. Sixteen local restaurants showed off their best tapas-style dishes and the tempting aromas of gourmet dining blanketed the revelers. The event was was made up of dozens of tents dotted throughout the Interpolis’ courtyard (near the Spoorlaan). TIC’s own crafty Corey secured the perfect cozy table right in the middle of the action and attendees sampled dishes such as fish and chips, steaks, burgers, friets and more.
Like every Tilburg International Club Borrel, the first drink was provided by the club and iced Schrobbeler with lime was the drink of choice for several attendees. Many club members danced to the 1960’s R&B sounds of the live band The Motown Marbles. The summer daylight extended to 10pm and the group enjoyed the lekker weer until the late evening.
#expatlife #Tilburg #HapStap #borrel #internationalclub