Home » Posts tagged 'Jan de Pont'
Tag Archives: Jan de Pont
Register for our Upcoming Events!
- Intl Focus Group/Volunteer Borrel 8 June 2023
- TICnic 25 June 2023
- Book Club: Nine Parts of Desire 4 September 2023
- TIC Welcome Event 16 September 2023
#TBT: Borrel at De Pont
19 March 2020 12:40 / Leave a comment
Tomorrow we’ll be hosting another fun borrel at Havana. For #ThrowbackThursday, here’s a look back at one of our borrels from 2017!
16 Feb 2017
by Anne van Oorschot
10 things I learned at the TIC borrel on February 17th at De Pont:
One: Modern Art museum De Pont is located in a former wool spinning factory and the large light spaces and intimate “wool rooms” offer a good setting in which to view modern art.
Two: The museum is named for the businessman Jan de Pont (1915-1987) who left a large sum of money after his death for the creation of a museum of modern art. The museum receives no government subsidy and operates solely on de Pont’s legacy. (more…)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)