Home » Posts tagged 'Logo'
Tag Archives: Logo
- Dordrecht Xmas Market 14 December 2019
- Xmas Borrel 20 December 2019 at 7:30 pm – 12:00 am Café Bakker, Heuvel 44, Heuvel 45, 5038 CS Tilburg, Pays-Bas
- Book Club: The Lost Girls of Paris 9 January 2020
- tíc holiday dinner 11 January 2020 at 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm Anvers Brasserie & Beer Cafe, Oude Markt 8, 5038 TJ Tilburg, Pays-Bas
Last year, the logo of the tilburg international club underwent a make-over thanks to Bas van Steensel of Studio Stoom! The meaning and story behind our updated identity is an interesting one;
- The “tíc” showcased in our new logo is how we affectionately refer to our club.
- The blue, complimented by the orange circles, embodies the City of Tilburg within the Netherlands.
- The coloured circles exemplify our members made up of individuals from all nationalities.
- And last, but not least, the shape of the globe signifies the international nature of our organisation.
tilburg international club has undergone a make-over thanks to Bas van Steensel of Studio Stoom! Although, we are already using the new logo, most notably on our recently designed tíc bags, our updated identity deserves an official announcement.
Over the past 10 years, tíc has grown in many different ways from its membership base and types of activities to its partnerships and sponsors. And, with the current popularity of image presentation on all of the various social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and many others, it was definitely time to refresh our appearance. (more…)