Home » Posts tagged 'Marielle Hendrickx'
Tag Archives: Marielle Hendrickx
- tícMovie Night 28 February 2020
- Tour of LocHal & WWII Expo 7 March 2020
- Borrel at Havana 20 March 2020
- Book Club: Weather 23 March 2020
- tícMovie Night 3 April 2020
- Liberation Day Tour of Tilburg 5 May 2020
On 7 September 2019, we’ll be hosting another Welcome to Tilburg event! For #ThrowbackThursday, let’s take a look at the festivities from 2015!
by Patricia Gonzalez. Time flies. So with places as with people. From 1868 to 2011, the Spoorzone was an industrial site – a place where trains were built and repaired for Nederlandse Spoor and “migrants” from Utrecht came to work on the railways. Today, the Spoorzone is home to the Red Cross, an intended hub for entrepreneurs, a skate park for youth and, during Mundial festival or one of the many market weekends (e.g., Bazouq, Swan Market, Pasar Malam), a bustling event space. (more…)