Home » Posts tagged 'North Brabant'
Tag Archives: North Brabant
- tícMovie Night 30 October 2020
- Dutch School System presentation 12 November 2020
- tícWalkie Talkies 15 November 2020
- tícMovie Night 20 November 2020
- Book Club: A Long Petal of the Sea 24 November 2020
- Cupcake Decorating Workshop 10 December 2020
- tícWalkie Talkies 12 December 2020
🔝 OUR MISSION
tíc is a non-profit volunteer organization that:
- 🔹 Provides social, educational and networking activities for expatriates and internationals living in and around Tilburg
- 🔹 Represents the international community to local governmental bodies; and
- 🔹 Aims to further positive relations among people of different nationalities.
🔝 TIC Fast Facts
- 🔹 tíc hosted an opening reception in March 2008 for international citizens in and around Brabant!
- 🔹 Our official partner is MidPoint Brabant
- 🔹 Our sponsors include Holland Expat Center South (HECS), BOM, Tilburg University and P&D Care
- 🔹 Organizations such as Tilburg University and other companies subsidize their employee’s annual dues!
In just 2 days, we will be celebrating tic‘s 10-year anniversary at our grand Welcome to Tilburg event! For #ThrowbackThursday, let’s take a look at the festivities from 2017!
by Mala Raman. We had another great day on 9 September 2017 for our annual Welcome to Tilburg event that officially opens our club year!
Every year we pick a different area of Tilburg to present to new and established members of the international community in Noord Brabant. This year we focused on the Nieuwlandstraat in the city center. The streets in and around this area are full of eclectic cafes, bakeries and shops … something a little different from the mainstream shopping area. (more…)