Home » Posts tagged 'Restaurant de houtloods'
Tag Archives: Restaurant de houtloods
Register for our Upcoming Events!
- tíc Morning Mug 18 May 2021
- Poker Clinic 20 May 2021
- tic Morning Mug 24 May 2021
- Book Club: Parable of the Sower 25 May 2021
- tíc Morning Mug 1 June 2021
- tic Morning Mug 7 June 2021
- tíc Morning Mug 15 June 2021
- tic Morning Mug 21 June 2021
On 7 September 2019, we’ll be hosting another Welcome to Tilburg event! For #ThrowbackThursday, let’s take a look at the festivities from 2015!
by Patricia Gonzalez. Time flies. So with places as with people. From 1868 to 2011, the Spoorzone was an industrial site – a place where trains were built and repaired for Nederlandse Spoor and “migrants” from Utrecht came to work on the railways. Today, the Spoorzone is home to the Red Cross, an intended hub for entrepreneurs, a skate park for youth and, during Mundial festival or one of the many market weekends (e.g., Bazouq, Swan Market, Pasar Malam), a bustling event space. (more…)