Home » Posts tagged 'Social Media'
Tag Archives: Social Media
Register for our Upcoming Events!
- Book Club: The Great Influenze 20 April 2021
- tíc Morning Mug 20 April 2021
- Spring Break Borrel 23 April 2021
- tic Morning Mug 26 April 2021
- tíc Morning Mug 4 May 2021
- tic Morning Mug 10 May 2021
- tíc Morning Mug 18 May 2021
- Poker Clinic 20 May 2021
- tic Morning Mug 24 May 2021
Our major priority is developing a stronger online presence to showcase our club, events, goals and attractive membership benefits through Twitter. Twitter is one of the best social media platforms to find out what people think about our club and build our club “brand”. We would love the help of a dedicated “tweeter” for our club!
You can help us by doing any of the following:
- scheduling 3 – 5 tweets/day
- commenting on tweets
- re-posting tweets
- coordinating themes with our other social media platforms
- share helpful links and tips with our followers
If you are interested in social media, specifically Twitter, this would be a great opportunity to gain some experience with this tool. And, you would be making a significant contribution towards expanding our reach to other internationals in Brabant. If you like communicating in a fun and educational way with expats in Brabant, this might just be the volunteer opportunity for you! Just fill out the form below to let us know!
#twitter #Expatlife #socialmedia #helpwanted
We are happy to announce the launch of our official twitter account @tilintclub which we hope will be a platform for members to communicate and share information on TIC happenings and of all things expat. TIC will be tweeting out information concerning news of upcoming events, and sharing the content we regularly post on our website. We hope that many of you choose to follow us and we can build a vibrant community around taxonomy issues.
Follow and stay tuned. Make sure to follow @tilintclub!