Home » Posts tagged 'Tilburg Ghost Tours'
Tag Archives: Tilburg Ghost Tours
Register for our Upcoming Events!
- Curling Clinic 30 March 2023
Review of the Tilburg Ghost Tour!
19 November 2018 13:45 / Leave a comment
31 October 2018. I enjoyed the Tilburg Ghost Tour. We had a nice start at the Wijnbar Cru. Jessica brought cool Halloween headbands and glasses so we began with a spooky start. She also brought candy. Some of us felt childhood memories return as we ate the candy.
The guide wore a historic costume and spoke in Dutch. For those of us who have not mastered Dutch, there were English language recordings of the tour.
The tour was very informative about the history of Tilburg. We learned about injustices, the abuse of power and why Tilburg has fewer historical buildings than many other cities.
The tour led me and others to reflect on serious matters. It was very interesting. So there was a mix of everything during this event.
#expatlife #ghosttour #halloween #tilburginternationalclub
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)