Home » Posts tagged 'volunteer'
Tag Archives: volunteer
by Dagmara Gielen-Bernacka
15 Jun 2019. This year, between all the fun social activities, tíc members participated in a Dutch charity event — the 10th edition of de Nacht van de Vluchteling (The Night of the Refugee). This event is organised by the Netherlands Refugee Foundation, in which thousands of participants walk in the middle of the night to raise money (and awareness) for emergency aid for refugees worldwide. The team had a goal to raise €1000 for the foundation and we managed to secure €950 in donations!!
As Treasurer, you would be a member of TIC’s Board of Directors, taking care of the club’s financial matters, helping steer the direction of TIC’s events and activities, and of course, having a lot of fun while contributing to Tilburg’s international community. Interested in learning more? You can see the actual job description on our Meet the Board page. We look forward hearing from you!
#Tilburg #Expat #Volunteer #Treasurer #Expatlife
The Treasurer is a member of the TIC Board of Directors, and as such, is required to attend board meetings and present at the Annual General Meeting. This is a voluntary position and the board works closely together to provide support for all club functions, as needed.
As Treasurer, you would be a member of TIC’s Board taking care of the club’s financial matters, helping steer the direction of TIC’s events and activities, and of course, having a lot of fun while contributing to Tilburg’s international community.
- Track funds received and spent for every club activity
- Invoice and report on membership dues collected
- Maintain accurate financial records throughout the club year
- Pay bills and reimbursements promptly
- Reconcile bank statements
- Coordinate the club audit at the end of every year
- Ability to attend board meetings once every 4 – 6 weeks
- Maintain event budget, expenses and payments
- Present summary of club finances at the AGM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Drive
- Have fun!
Interested? Send us a note!