Home » Posts tagged 'Weinachtsmarkt'
Tag Archives: Weinachtsmarkt
Register for our Upcoming Events!
- Curling Clinic 30 March 2023
#TBT: Day Trip to Muenster Christmas Market
13 December 2018 12:56 / Leave a comment
This weekend, tíc is taking a trip to the Dickens Festival in Deventer. In honour of #ThrowbackThursday, let’s take a look back at last year’s trip to the Christmas Market in Muenster, Germany.
by Andrew Kelly
10 December 2017. It has become a tradition that every year tíc takes a winter day trip and this year we chose to go to the wonderful German city of Muenster. Our meeting point was at Tilburg University where our bus was waiting to take us to Muenster. The bus was very comfortable and sharing Christmas cookies made the bus ride go a little more quickly.
Of course, once we arrived it started to snow and the city really started to get the Christmas spirt.
Let’s just say it was really cold and a lot of my time was spent drinking the hot Gluhwein in their traditional mugs and eating all the lovely food which I think added an extra 10kg to my weight.
Exploring the Classical city of Muenster in the snow was also an experience and I would recommend it to anyone if they enjoy taking a drive down to see the city.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)